“‘Be shapeless and formless.. like water’ (Bruce Lee)” by Akinini.com is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
“Have a mind like water.”
― David Allen, GTD
- Write your weekly summary here, last, at the end of the week…
- Only one to two sentences of WHAT YOU DID
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS, AFTER YOU ARE DONE
PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)
Unity – C#
- Unfortunately, I am stuck in Your First C# Program because I have been having this error on my pc every time I try to start. So, for now, I am going to massage Mr.Leduc and hopefully, we can get that out of the way.
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
OUTSIDE (PRODUCTIVITY & THE BRAIN)
- I Usually do my school work from morning to at 4 at least and if I have to finish something I go as long as I finish it. When I am done with my school work I treat myself to some nice funny youtube videos or just youtube videos in general. I don’t usually go outside which is bad I know but I did it because I thought it was not safe now I am going to start going outside about every day just to relax. I just went for a walk and dang it feels refreshing.
- I did make a game and lost the Link so I am not going to get another another one
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
- One of the cool things I learned is that construct 3 is a really bigger friendly programming engine. Though it does have some bad things according to other students who use it and understand engines and other things better than me I don’t really agree.